quarta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2016

VA-The Dreams Of Love Special Vol.2 (CD-1996) 320 + Flac


Quality: ((((Lossless))))

Arquivo Special Circuit Power, Coletânea Super Rarissima Na Rede, Ja Vi
Vários Por Aí, Mas Esse é a Primeira Vez Que Vejo, Só Por Isso Fiz Esse
Post, e Outra, o Post é Original, Sente Só a Qualidade Arquivo.

Surface - Shower Me Your Love
Anthony & The Camp - Don't Forget You Way To My Love
Bebe & Cece Winans - I.O.U. Me
Howord Hunts Berry - Roses
Terry Tate - Babyes Having Babyes
Demetrius Perry - Breathless
Cool´R - Love Me All My Life
Angela Bonfil - Love Is In Your Eyes
Tracy Spurlin & George Kerr - If You Could Read My Mind
Bebe & Cece Winans - Lost Without You
Atlantic Star - My Sugar
Ray Goodman Brown - Were Did You That Body Baby
 Jackie Jackson - Stuck On You
Atitude - If You Could Read My Mind
Michel´le - Close To Me